|Home||» Products||» Water & Process Fluid Filters||» Automatic Backwash Filters|
Automatic Backwash Filters
We offer from our principals Automatic back-flushing filters as complete filtration system. These are not only performing the task of filtering low viscosity liquids, but also the cleaning of their array of reusable conical filter elements via PLC controlled mechanism.
The Auto backwash filters have a special housing design that incorporates an array of special Slotted tube / Super mesh elements with pore sizes from 25 to 3000 micron to ensure highly effective removal of particulate contamination from the process medium. The adjustable differential pressure switch triggers the self-cleaning function. Each individual filter element is cleaned with filtrate in the reverse flow direction while being totally isolated from the rest of the element array. This is how the filter can continue to filter without any interruption of the filtration process during the back-flush cycle.
- Wide range available to handle flow rates 10,000 cu.m/hr.
- End connection – Threaded (G 1" - G 1 1/2") and Flanged – DIN/ANSI (DN50 - DN900)
- Fully automatic operation
- Uninterupted flow during filtration
- Superior self-cleaning functionality
- No consumable parts such as elements
- Low pressure drop
- Virtually maintenance free
- Low operating costs