|Home||» Products||» Accumulators||» Bladder Type Accumulators|
Bladder Type Accumulators
Bladder Type Accumulator is a pressure storage reservoir in which a non-compressible fluid is held under pressure by an inert gas source (normally nitrogen) filled in elastomer bladder. Due to the compressibility of inert gas, the accumulator enables to store, stock and return a liquid under pressure.
An accumulator enables a hydraulic system to cope with extremes of demand using a less powerful pump, to respond more quickly to a temporary demand, and to smooth out pulsations.
The accumulator comprises of a welded or forged pressure vessel, rubber bladder and valves at the gas and the fluid connection. Apart from the standard products, we also offer customized accumulators as per details of the clients.
- Pressure : upto 1000 bar
- Nominal volume : 0.5 to 450 ltr.
- Flow rate : up to 100 l/s
- Accumulator shell material : Carbon steel, C.S. with Ni-plating internal, Stainless Steel.
- Bladder Elastomer : Perbunan (NBR), Ethylene oxide epichlorohydrin (ECO), Butyl (IIR), Viton (FPM)
- High flow rate can be obtained
- Compact construction
- Low maintenance
- Flanged fluid ports for connection to manifold block