|Home||» Products||» Centrifugal Pumps||» End-Suction Centrifugal Pumps|
End-Suction Centrifugal Pumps
We offer from our associates, end-suction pumps which are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications requiring reliable and cost-efficient supply.
The pumps are non-self-priming, single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. Range consists of close-coupled pumps with their main dimensions in accordance with either EN733 or ISO2858.
We offer a wide range of close coupled end-suction pumps for applications such as the following:
- District heating plants
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Wash down systems
- Other industrial systems.
- Operating pressure : 16 bar
- Flow : 2000 m3/h
- Head : 150 m
- Liquid temp. : -25°C to + 140°C
- Discharge diameter : DN 65 to DN 150
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller = unimpeded liquid flow
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover = no risk of leakage
- Energy saving
- Housing, impeller & wear ring in diff. materials = improved corrosion resistance, no sticking elements
- Available with IE1, IE2 and IE3 motors
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants