|Home||» Products||» Centrifugal Pumps||» In-line Single Stage Centrifugal Pumps|
In-line Single Stage Centrifugal Pumps
We offer Single-stage close coupled in-line centrifugal pumps with standard EFF1 motors and mechanical seal. These Pumps are designed for circulation systems with constant flow. This range of high-efficiency in-line pumps that save energy and boost reliability.
The pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid than similar pumps of the canned rotor type. These pumps are used in commercial buildings for air conditioning and heating applications.
- Operating pressure : 16 bar
- Flow : 4500 m3/h
- Head : 175 m
- Liquid temp. : -25°C to + 140°C
- Optimised hydraulics for high efficiency
- In-line design allows for straight pipework which can reduce installation costs
- High-efficiency motors provide reduced energy consumption
- Top pull out design – easy dismantling in case of service
- Impeller is hydraulically & mechanically balanced to increase the life of motor bearings and shaft seals
- Pump housing and pump head/motor stool are electro-coated -- Improved corrosion resistance
- Pumps can be supplied with ATEX certification if required