|Home||» Products||» Electronic Sensors||» Pressure Transducer & Transmitters|
Pressure Transducer & Transmitters
These transducers record the measured pressure variable & convert it into a proportional output signal. They have a one-piece housing & need no moving parts such as pistons or springs. The result: sensor are extremely robust against mechanical influence & work completely without wear and tear and fatigue.
The extensive range offered by us covers almost all application for mobile and stationary hydraulics,
- Thick-layer DMS on ceramic diaphragm (low-pressure range)
- Thin film DMS on stainless steel diaphragm (low-pressure and high-pressure ranges)
- Standard pressure ranges : 0...... 1000 bar depending on the version
- Accuracy class 0.25% ... 1.0% depending on the version
- For hazard environments with ATEX, CSA, IEC Ex approval,
- Approval for shipbuilding and offshore from ABS, Lloyds, DNV, BV.