|Home||» Products||» Oil Filters||» Suction Filters|
Product Code : Suction Filters
Suction filters are used primarily for functional protection of the downstream pump, hence these should be directly installed into suction lines of pumps; always below the minimum fluid level of the reservoir.
- Inline or tank mounting filters
- Flow rates upto 1000 l/min
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C ... +100 °C
- Suitable for use with Mineral and Petroleum based hydraulic fluids (HL and HLP)
- Numerous connection variants in BSP thread (ISO 228) or NPT thread (ANSI B1.20.1)
- Integrated bypass valve with an opening pressure of 0,2 bar (3 PSI) to reduce risks of high-pressure drops , possible.